1. blackcat9 avatar

On Dec 20, 2017, blackcat9 said:

I would have liked to watch the show in Las vegas, but it's just too far away and too expensive to travel to Las Vegas from Germany. Maybe the German fans will soon have something of BSB again.

2. Ashley Lynn avatar

On Dec 7, 2017, Ashley Lynn said:

I would LOVE to go see them in NYC, but I just don't think I'll have the money because, adult life got me handing over my money to everyone else.

3. MoonStar avatar

On Nov 21, 2017, MoonStar said:

Also would be nice if Nick could work out something to come to the Phoenix convention center like a Walker Stalker type thing. Would be great. Hint hint .

4. MoonStar avatar

On Nov 21, 2017, MoonStar said:

I tried to bid on his painting and for some reason they won't allow people from another state to bid on it . I'm pretty sure if this can be changed there will be a lot more bids on it . Just an fyi .

5. Krazy4bsb avatar

On Nov 21, 2017, Krazy4bsb said:

So excited to see Nick in Chicago! And Indy if I can make it work still. Taking my kids again. Too bad no M&G though. That would be an amazing Christmas Gift for my girls (and to me. Who am I kidding?) And I am so excited for new solo music too! Nick is the "season" that keeps on giving Hahahaha. And we fans love it. Keep it coming Nick. We can't wait to see what you do next! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

6. Amber S. Ordaz avatar

On Nov 20, 2017, Amber S. Ordaz said:

That is fantastic Nick is working on more solo music for him also.

7. Babydoll22 avatar

On Nov 20, 2017, Babydoll22 said:

Ecstatic for new solo music Nick is fire so amazing in everything so incredibly talented love him proud fan4Ever in South Carolina woohoo

8. lil_miss_kaos88 avatar

On Nov 20, 2017, lil_miss_kaos88 said:

I’m so excited for the new solo album!
    I’ll be seeing him one more time this year when the guys come to nyc for the Christmas show 12.13 ! Then I’ll be seeing him in Vegas in February ! I can’t wait!!!

9. Tomoko Nishioka avatar

On Nov 20, 2017, Tomoko Nishioka said:

No more Nick in Asia for 2017 :(( Nevertheless, I’m so excited about the solo album he is making! ???? I can’t wait to hear what he has in store.

10. JulieOrr avatar

On Nov 20, 2017, JulieOrr said:

Hi Nick see you in Indy ;)