1. littledoll avatar

On Aug 18, 2018, littledoll said:

Congrats!

2. Lisbeth Adams avatar

On Aug 15, 2018, Lisbeth Adams said:

linda historia :) Felicidades!!

3. sbkkb avatar

On Aug 11, 2018, sbkkb said:

Congratulations Chrissy! I loved reading your story!

4. Mayra Paola avatar

On Aug 10, 2018, Mayra Paola said:

Hace 2años pude ir al concierto y conocer a Nick por primera vez en Guadalajara.. Lo seguí asta su hotel. No logre verlo .pero este año soy tan afortunada que podré verlo abrazarlo..tenerlo a centímetros de mi...(M&G y ticket VIP) después de 23 años..uno de mis sueños Se hará realidad....gracias @nickcarter por regresar a Guadalajara..por ser parte de mi vida al igual que los otros bsb y hacer que mi sueño tan anhelado Se haga realidad...

5. Ilze avatar

On Aug 10, 2018, Ilze said:

Chrissy!!! Congratulations!! So glad, such lovely story one this month!!!

6. Danny Carter avatar

On Aug 10, 2018, Danny Carter said:

its always good to see the guys.... for sure nick is my endless love... but on the now or never tour i get tickets in a high place... when i get to the teather the ticket place show me 3 options... and 1 was on the first line!!! so i buy 2 more ahhaha
    other special moment was 3 years ago in guadalajara i go with my mom and my niece they listen the bsb since forever!! so look them singing Nick's songs and having fun was great... in that show i buy my first M&G with him... its was amazing!!!!
    and the 3 special moment was last december in moon palace cancun i go alone to see the boys i buy one M&G and i win another M&G thanks to facebook and moon palace.... so the guys sign one tattoo that i have for them.... the next day i go to a tattoo shop!!! i have their signatures!!! was amazing moment....
    so next month will see whats new with the love of my life ahahha in going with my niece this time only ... the only thing now its im waiting to save more money for the M&G ahahah
    The guys and Nick... they are in my life for 23 amazing years!!!!!