1. YUMI OMACHI avatar

On Feb 18, 2019, YUMI OMACHI said:

Thank you very much for always sharing "VEGAS".
    I was very excited.
    I'm looking forward to your coming to Japan by a "BSBDNA" tour this year.
    Please also see this website by all means.
    If I provide with your useful information, I'm happy.
    I heard that measles was also popular in the United States.
    Please be careful.

2. YUMI OMACHI avatar

On Feb 13, 2019, YUMI OMACHI said:

Hello. I'll mail it for the first time.
    I'm Japanese.
    The office worker doing the work to participate in construction.
    Backstreetboys and Nick's fan.
    Thank you very much for delivering a wonderful album "DNA".
    "No Place" my 5-year-old daughter likes (OfficialVideo) very much, too.
    My daughter was your fan completely, too.
    "No Place" but thank you very much for telling how it was made by an animation of "Bilingirl Chika".
    I was impressed with that case's episode and sympathized very much as a parent with the same child.
    I was impressed by very close existence.
    When Nick appeared on Music Fair during a Japanese stay, I was impressed with saying "To the extent I'd like to move to Japan!"
    If it isn't troublesome, let me report a Japanese housing construction magazine to you, please.
    It's said that they were searching a web for housing in Kyoto variously, but a web is also limited, so please read a magazine.
    A famous architect can be here, hear chief mourner's opinion and make housing with one in Japan.
    If it's good, how about building a villa in Kyoto?
    I can make contact with a famous architect.
    I'd like to know what kind of Japanese construction Nick likes.
    Housing like a tastefully-designed cottage, a Japanese-style room, a room with tatami and housing with a courtyard.
    I can speak English only a little, so I'm sorry.
    Was my expectation transmitted?
    I'm waiting for a right or wrong answer.
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/yumi.omachi.3
    Email:[email protected]
    Office url:https://www.tanita-hw.co.jp

3. iseladac avatar

On Jan 27, 2019, iseladac said:

Congrats for the new album. I love it :D
    Kisses and hugs from Mexico :)

4. Petra avatar

On Jan 25, 2019, Petra said:

This DNA album is so great. It's unique. Your DNA is circulating in our blood. Thank you for the next era of the Backstreet sequel. God bless you in the years to come. I love music for 24 years. Petra

5. JulieOrr avatar

On Jan 25, 2019, JulieOrr said:

Hi Nick see you in Indy

6. Rachel Harrison avatar

On Jan 24, 2019, Rachel Harrison said:

DNA is Perfection....Love it so much!!....The melody, the harmony! So proud of my boys, Love you guys so much!!

7. sophie jensinger avatar

On Jan 24, 2019, sophie jensinger said:

Oh okey so the hearts showed up as - - >????. Sorry about that.

8. sophie jensinger avatar

On Jan 24, 2019, sophie jensinger said:

I seriously cant be more excited for this new album! I know you have worked you ass off for us to get to where you (and we) are today and we love you guys for that. Always, Sophie (bsbsophiesweden @ instagram and Twitter) ????