1. On Jul 16, 2020, Nancy JANSSENS said:

Aim been a long fan of you fan you all 27year fan you are five amysing boys the best boyband ever aim so proud of you all i? hope that you all coming back to belguim my dream is to meet you all i have meany cd from you all the all so amazing beauttiful greatings Nancy and boyfriend your biggist fan forever and always in my heart

2. On Jul 16, 2020, Maria Hernandez said:

Hi my name is Maria and I am a big fan

3. On Jul 16, 2020, AMD82 said:

I cant afford a meet & greet but Im a huge fan of your music since the beginning. Love your instagram posts, ur little family is gorgeous, you & lauren make a beautiful couple & your kids are adorable! Thank u for sharing that part of your life, cant wait to hopefully see BSB in concert next yr! Cant wait! Thank u also for sharing your musical talent with the world????

4. On Jul 16, 2020, Kiami said:

Hola nick, soy kati una fan de hace más de 22 años, soy de Chile, y es primera vez que vivo esta experiencia de inscribirme en páginas como esta, y confieso que estoy muy nerviosa jajajaja pero feliz a la vez.... sé que será (porque ya lo es jajaja) una linda expariencia. Cariños????

5. On Jul 15, 2020, Sweetmama said:

Hi Nick my Name is Leslie I'm also your fan too and I went to your concert in san Jose in August 4th I completely loved it .Hope you and your family are staying safe. With love Leslie salcedo.????????????????? hopefully whenever you're live on Instagram I would my so excited

6. On Jul 14, 2020, Giselle said:

Te quiero mucho nick. Diis quiera se normalice todo y puedas volver a Buenos Aires a presentar tu nuevo album. ????????????????

7. On Jun 28, 2020, Sheila aparecida Figueiredo said:

you are the love of my life I love you so much

8. On Jun 15, 2020, littledoll said:

uh, i think there was a glitch?! shocks! LOL

9. On Jun 15, 2020, littledoll said: