1. On Dec 17, 2020, Maria Cortazzo said:

Wow!! I knew it was you the whole time. You were incredible, down to Earth, every performance was amazing, you left your soul on stage and I can felt with my family every single note. I’m proud of you, Thank you for the joy, I’ll suppor you forever. Love you Nick, kisses from Miami.

Maria Helena Cortazzo

2. On Dec 17, 2020, acame003 said:

I totally Loved seeing you on The Masked Singer! You gave your all and thank you for pouring your heart and soul into every single preformance. I knew it it was a while back! There is no mistaking that voice of yours and that range! <3

3. On Dec 17, 2020, Camilla camii_ni said:

It was so amazing to see you on The Masked Singer! You nailed it at every performance and even though it didn’t take too long until we knew it was you, we would love keep saying “ohhh that’s Nick” at every move you made! lol <3
    You’ve done everything possible to make this year better to everyone you could reach! You even dressed up as a (Pink) Crocodile and made us laugh and cry happy/emotional tears! You’ve been the brightest Glittery-Pink-Light in our lives!
    I adore you, Nick!

4. On Dec 17, 2020, Kaossss said:

Nick's journey on Masked Singer was beautiful. It was a joy to see. Odin and Saoirse must be so proud of their dad right now.

5. On Dec 17, 2020, Andrea Cabrera said:

....???????? I knew it ! As soon as I heard those notes on “it’s my life “ I recognized this awesome and outstanding performer.
    All of your fans are so proud of you !!!

6. On Dec 17, 2020, Nathalievm said:

We immediately knew it was you. Your voice always makes my heart beat faster. You were great !!
    With pride: you were the best!!!
    Thank you very much Nick !!!

7. On Dec 17, 2020, Silvia Marchetti said:

in this long period of sadness and loneliness you have tried to give us moments of light and serenity ... you have found a way not to leave your fans alone ... with Twitch .... our fabulous crocodile ... with Matches. .. with your new album ... I am grateful to you ... love ?? Silvia from Italy

8. On Dec 17, 2020, Nancy JANSSENS said:

Aim so proud of you you doing so fantastic nick aim very proud to be almost 28 years a big fan from you and i hope that ai you can meet you when you comming i hope so to belguim greatings from Nancy and boyfriend your biggist Backstreet boy fan all 27 years

9. On Dec 17, 2020, julesm87 said:

Loved hearing that voice these past few weeks on my TV. So proud of you!