1. On Apr 6, 2021, Angarad said:

Lo que no se como pudo hacerme videollamadas y yi hablar con el...

2. On Apr 6, 2021, Angarad said:

A mi si me estafaron 3200€ para una visita, tres meses hablnado con el "supiestamente"incluso me hicieron video llamadas donde lo veia bien.3 meses hanlamdo a diario...e incluso pude interactuar en las llamadas de video.Yo denuncie a la policia .y desde entonces ,no levanto cabeza .fue hace una semana.

3. On Mar 31, 2021, Francine Q said:

I got a request from a scammer on instagram and telegram pretending to be nick carter

4. On Mar 20, 2021, Nicole Weiand said:

I’ve been getting these weekly on Instagram,TikTok & Twitter.I’ve gotten quite a few AJ ones also & 1 Brian one so far.I’ve reported all of them.

5. On Mar 16, 2021, Hellokitty said:

I got one nickcarter22.2 he ask me to loaded google hangouts ????

6. On Mar 12, 2021, Veronika Lopez said:

Ever since I've been following the Backstreet Boys on Facebook and on Nick Carter's official website page by posting encouraging comments and I received a message from Nick Carter on FB Messenger last month in February thinking it's actually him then weeks later he asked me IF I'd like to help of donating money to his fundraiser foundation at a high amount which they really need the funds well it was kinda fishy because Nick Carter would NEVER ask us fans for money so this imposter almost had me fooled/scammed pretending to be him of sending $$$ through Bitcoin ATM to him. To ALL Nick Carter fans please be careful on social media and do not respond to these people; block them.

7. On Mar 11, 2021, silva gjoka said:

Andd today i saw a fake nick that followed me instagram but its been along time that i dont deal with them

8. On Mar 11, 2021, Roxi Zimmerman said:

Please help

9. On Mar 11, 2021, Roxi Zimmerman said:

How do I know if it’s an imposter?

10. On Mar 11, 2021, Tainara said:

Just yesterday two of those followed me... very tired of them